We have an amazing team and hire exceptional people. Are you next?
Here are our open positions. If you're interested in joining our team, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Brand Marketing Specialist
1-3 Years Experience, Full Time - New York, NY
The Brand Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of a wide variety of tactical marketing initiatives for our clients. The Specialist will also engage with Senior Brand Strategists to develop powerful strategies that help our clients significantly expand their businesses.
This position is ideally suited to the individual seeking real world experience managing marketing initiatives for clients. This is an outstanding opportunity for an emerging marketer with strong thought leadership skills and an entrepreneurial drive. It provides the ability to increase responsibility quickly with high visibility to agency partners and clients while benefitting from the Agency’s fast-paced growth.
This role provides immediate hands-on marketing experience and training, and involves executing marketing initiatives across all channels, both online and offline.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- A smart and high-energy marketer who desires immediate hands-on experience in all phases of branding, marketing communications and digital strategy and implementation.
- Working directly with Senior Brand Strategists, the candidate will proactively identify new and interesting ways to advance clients’ marketing effectiveness to drive results.
- A true passion and appreciation for the power of creative and the ability to articulate creative direction and evaluate the quality of creative execution.
- A self-starter with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing and competitive marketplace requiring minimal direct oversight.
- Strong desire to develop their strategic marketing skills from seasoned professionals.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- MUST have strong attention to detail.
- 1-3 years experience in client-side marketing environment or agency-side experience. Client-facing exposure a plus.
- An undergraduate degree in business, marketing or communications or equivalent experience.