Brand Marketing Specialist
1-3 Years Experience, Full Time - New York, NY
The Brand Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of a wide variety of tactical marketing initiatives for our clients. The Specialist will also engage with Senior Brand Strategists to develop powerful strategies that help our clients significantly expand their businesses.
This position is ideally suited to the individual seeking real world experience managing marketing initiatives for clients. This is an outstanding opportunity for an emerging marketer with strong thought leadership skills and an entrepreneurial drive. It provides the ability to increase responsibility quickly with high visibility to agency partners and clients while benefitting from the Agency’s fast-paced growth.
This role provides immediate hands-on marketing experience and training, and involves executing marketing initiatives across all channels, both online and offline.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- A smart and high-energy marketer who desires immediate hands-on experience in all phases of branding, marketing communications and digital strategy and implementation.
- Working directly with Senior Brand Strategists, the candidate will proactively identify new and interesting ways to advance clients’ marketing effectiveness to drive results.
- A true passion and appreciation for the power of creative and the ability to articulate creative direction and evaluate the quality of creative execution.
- A self-starter with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing and competitive marketplace requiring minimal direct oversight.
- Strong desire to develop their strategic marketing skills from seasoned professionals.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- MUST have strong attention to detail.
- 1-3 years experience in client-side marketing environment or agency-side experience. Client-facing exposure a plus.
- An undergraduate degree in business, marketing or communications or equivalent experience.
Brand Marketing Intern - Summer 2018
Full time, 10 weeks - New York, NY
Ever wondered how the things you learn in class happen in real life? BrandTuitive Interns get to experience that first hand.
But be warned: this internship is not about grabbing coffee (while you are free to do that), shredding paper (while we all do it from time to time) or watching everyone else work. We are looking for someone who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves, metaphorically or not, and really DO WORK. If you are chosen to be our Intern, you will become an integral part of our team and be exposed to all of BrandTuitive.
BrandTuitive is a branding, marketing and advertising agency in the heart of New York City. We have clients big and small from all kinds of industries, and they bring us different challenges every day. Because of this, no day is the same here at the agency! We are extremely passionate about what we do, and we hope you will be too.
At the beginning of the BrandTuitive Internship Program, interns will undergo a seminar presentation with our Chief Strategy Officer on the brand creation process, gaining an insider’s look at our big-picture process and impact. Through this program, interns will be given the opportunity to outline their goals, both within the structure of the internship and beyond. Shaping the role and work of the interns around developing in the areas of their goals, BrandTuitive managers hold monthly check-ins with the interns to maximize the ROI of the internship program, both on the side of the agency as well as the interns.
We like to say that any time at BrandTuitive is worth double that in terms of experience. Are you up for the challenge?
Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Actively participating in marketing and branding brainstorms
- Assisting with day-to-day project management
- Participating in coordination of events and photo-shoots
- Participating in business strategy discussions to uncover clients’ needs and opportunities
- Writing, reviewing, editing and proofreading copy
- Assisting in pitch presentations for new clients
- Attending client meetings and presentations
- Communicating with the graphic designers
- Helping develop and implement each month’s social media calendar
Our promises to you:
- Experience structured towards the development of your career goals
- Strategy sessions with our Chief Strategy Officer tailored to your interests
- Hands-on involvement with most of our projects
- The opportunity to present to the team and owners
- Access to our library of branding and marketing books and content
- Daily high fives
- Monthly check-ins about your experience and development
- At the end of the internship, we will have a formal intern review and help you position the work you did on your resume
- Passionate about becoming part of the marketing/advertising industry
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan, multitask and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for working as a team and ability to collaborate well in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, hard working and able to think clearly under pressure
- 40 hours/week and 10 week availability throughout summer months (May-August)
This is a paid internship.
BrandTuitive's tagline is “Unexpected Thinking”. In 250-300 words please share a story, personal or professional, in which you demonstrated Unexpected Thinking.
Please post your response with your application.